“In the second quarter of 2014, PPF banka continued to show strong growth, increasing its balance sheet total by almost one-fifth to CZK 115 billion. The growth was mainly attributable to proactive business operations, including an increase in the volume of loans provided to clients. Net profit rose by more than 30% compared with the second quarter of 2013, and was in excess of one quarter of a billion crowns for April to June 2014.”
Petr Jirásko, Chief Executive Officer
Highlights for 2Q 2014:
• Net profit after tax for the second quarter of 2014 was CZK 251 million, an increase of CZK 78 million compared to the same period in 2013. First half 2014 net profit after tax was CZK 524 million, an increase of CZK 76 million compared to the same period in 2013.
• The balance sheet total increased 19% year on year to CZK 115 billion as at 30 June 2014.
• Loans to clients increased 17% year on year to CZK 33 billion as at 30 June 2014, mainly in the export and structured financing segment; volumes were 7% higher than at year-end 2013.
• Overall capital adequacy as at 30 June 2014 was 14%, rising 2.3 pp compared with year-end 2013.
• The main source of financing continued to be liabilities to clients, which rose 13% compared with year-end 2013 to CZK 99 billion as at 30 June 2014 and accounted for 86% of the balance sheet total.
PPF banka is part of the PPF international investment group. PPF Group N.V. holds 92.96% of the Bank’s stock, and the City of Prague holds 6.73%.
We are using cookies on our website to ensure that you will receive the best experience while using our website. These cookies might relate to your information, your preferences or your device. The information does however not usually directly identify you, but it could provide you with a more personalized and better web experience. Since we do respect your privacy, you can choose to not allow some type of cookies. For more information on the types of cookies and the possibility to change the default cookies setting, click on the heading of the individual types of cookies. Blocking some types of cookies may impact your user experience on our website. For further information on how we process your personal data (cookies) please click on the section "More information about cookies”.
It is necessary to create a cookie to remember the choices you have made within our cookie privacy menu as well. This is going to have a couple of consequences:
Strictly necessary (technical) cookies are necessary for the functioning of our website and can therefore not be switched off in our systems. These cookies do not [collect or] store any personal identifiable information. They are usually a response to your actions and related to a request for services such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in the forms.
These cookies allow us to count the visits and the traffic sources on our website so that we can measure and improve the performance of our website. The performance cookies are supposed to help us to understand which sections of our website are the most and least popular and show how visitors move around the website. All the information that these cookies collect are aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you prefer to not allow these cookies, we will not be aware of when you have visited our website and we will not be able to monitor the performance of the website.
Functional cookies enable the website to provide you with enhanced functionality and personalization. These cookies are set by external administrator - to protect user data from unauthorized access. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of these services may not function properly.