We have succeeded in launching our new Internet banking (IB) earlier than originally announced.
We would like to inform you that we have succeeded in launching our new Internet banking (IB) earlier than originally announced (the originally estimated launch date was 4 January 2021). It is our pleasure to enable you to log in to the system and set it up according to your preferences as of now. We believe that, with both IB versions operating in parallel until 11 January 2021, you will have the opportunity to get to know the new environment well and test everything you need, including the import and export formats.
What can you look forward to in our new Internet banking?
- Easier-to-navigate payment card overview with an option of making changes online – activating/blocking cards, changing the limit, managing associated accounts and enabling/disabling online payments (depending on the scope of authorisation rights).
- Improved account overview including the graphic presentation of the developments in the current account balance or in income and expenses.
- Easier navigation in payment orders, including graphics showing developments in the balance, income and expenses.
- More convenient displaying of both account statements in PDF and data statements for loading into accounting systems.
- The best available security including the option to manage each security method for user login and the authorisation of individual requests – authorisation SMS, hardware or software Token.
- Smart payment order forms – based on the initial information entered, it will recognise the type of order you want to submit and adapt the remaining fields for completion accordingly.
- The possibility to create and manage a list of the bank details of business partners and conventional payment order templates.
- Extended options for printing and exporting all available items – e.g., a list of orders to sign, list of orders already authorised, list of users, accounts, etc.
The new Internet banking is available in both Czech and English languages.
How do you log in to the new Internet banking?
- On our website, you click “Internet banking/Multichannel“ and enter the same login information that you have been using until now. From now on, for login authentication and payment order authorisation, you will be using a new type of Token for reading Cronto codes, either in the form of a hardware device that we have already sent or handed over to you, or an application on your smartphone (software Token – PPF banka e-Token).
- You will find a detailed Token activation guide on our website under Important documents/Electronic banking and payment cards/Multichannel (new Internet banking). If you have any questions regarding the login information, please do not hesitate to contact your relationship manager.
You will retain access to the old Internet banking until 11 January 2021
- Until then, you will have access to both systems, which will be fully operational.
- Information on the parallel operation of both versions is available on our website under Important documents/Electronic banking and payment cards/Multichannel (new Internet banking).
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time through your relationship manager, by e-mail at email@example.com, or by telephone on (+420) 224 175 901, Monday to Friday, 8 am–5 pm.
Your PPF banka